The 2000 Year Epic Campaign
Leader of the Tempest Swarm in the Styrc Isles, he takes orders from the Galerius Brotherhood of the Decius Empire. He has seven ships at his command in the Styrc Isles as well as several well hidden bases.
- The found a list of Tempest Swarm ships in the area:
- They saw that they were ransoming Miles the Farmer back to the other farmers of Ao’s Well.
- They had heard of rumors about the Great White Shark and something of value inside it.
- The pirates were told to be on the lookout for a ship flying the Brind-Amor logo.
- Last, was this strange note written in Dethek that was translated thanks to the Field Journal.
Session #12 (3rd Era) – Kaithor launched an attack on Geargrind Island with his ships positioned just outside of the range of the gnomish swivel cannons on the canopy protecting the city of Filbiklink. The Sea Word arrived in time and sunk the Thundering Waves and captured the Blacksails while killed Kaithor in the process. It was rumored that another ship ( Ironclad 351) sunk the Golden Guns before mysteriously retreating in the fog.