The 2000 Year Epic Campaign
The design for the Chaytan came from knowledge learned from the shipwreck where a foreign ship at the bottom of the shallow waters of the Great Sea was found, but it wasn’t until the Open Water Agreement was signed did production on the first open sea vessel begin.
The Chaytan has become a symbol of the new ideology for the citizens of Elon, a wonder of what the world is like, its discoveries, and its mysteries.
Session #2 (2nd Era) – The Champions of Elon embarked on the maiden voyage of the Chaytan in a trek of exploration around the known world of Brind-Amor. With this ship they have already traveled further than any known person has. Highlights include:
- A trip up the river named Rand’s Folly River where they encountered the Halfling village of Odenburg.
- Passed the northeastern most part of Brind-Amor and had to stop for repairs at the Vaul Marsh.
- Sailed upstream on the Treagir River to the town of Nigrum Ursus.
Session #3 (2nd Era) – Continuing the Age of Exploration, the Chaytan visited the following areas:
- Visited and subsequently kicked out of the city of Nigrum Ursus.
- Found part of an underwater city just off the Talenth Forest
- Helped out the Elves of the Talenth Forest.
Session #4 (2nd Era) – Rounding the far southeastern corner of Brind-Amor the Chaytan saw the following areas:
- The Holy City of Southwatch, located near the Elden Forest
- Sailed up the Ao’s Watch River to the Hilthe Mountains
- Sailed by and stopped at the Galadinthar Forest and helped the elves and humans there.
Session #5 (2nd Era) – finishing the voyage around Brind-Amor, the Chaytan saw the following areas: